Tuesday, December 1, 2009

"I did it, Mom!"

This is what Micah said when he called me from the hospital last Thursday. When he went for his MRI, the technician was concerned whether he would be able to be still enough to get good images. As I waited at home I just kept praying. If he couldn't be still, the test would have to be rescheduled; and he would have to be put under anesthetics. About 50 minutes after the test was scheduled to start the phone rang, and it was Micah. He said, "I did it, Mom!" He was so excited that he had done such a good job. Jun said the technician was very impressed with how well he did. Thank you to those of you who prayed for him. This Friday is his EEG. Pray that he will do just as well, and please pray that I will not feel sick on that day. It's already been a long week and it's only Tuesday. Thank you again for all of your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment